Monday, April 13, 2009

There Is Beauty All Around

A lovely tree in bloom in my front yard.


Mt. Timpanogos
The Legend of The Sleeping Princess Silver Moon
http://www.timpfest.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=6&Itemid=17
(Sorry! I could not make it a direct link-it would not work, so it will be "cut and paste")

I Love this majestic and inspiring mountain that I look at everyday right outside my window. I love it most with blue sky and snow still atop its peaks.


Here is a picture of the first full moon on April 9th (after the Vernal Equinox), which then determines that Easter will be the first Sunday after this moon. I love its misty appearance.
While I was taking the picture the song "I Only Have Eyes For You" came into my mind.
http://www.jango.com/music/art+garfunkel?l=o

My love must be a kind of blind love
I can't see anyone but you

Are the stars out tonight?
I don't know if it's cloudy or bright
I only have eyes for you, dear

The moon may be high
But I can't see a thing in the sky
Cause I only have eyes for you

I don't know if we're in a garden
Or on a crowded avenue
You are here, so am I

Maybe millions of people go by
But they all disappear from view
And I only have eyes for you

Until next post:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment