Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Fabric and Craft Storage




I was thinking and thinking and thinking...how to store my fabric. I don't have a lot, but what I do have I wanted very easy access to. You know flat folding in piles gets messy and can be difficult to pull, say the bottom piece out. So this plan works beautifully for me. The flat fold on the top left shelf is larger home decor fabric, and that worked better folded and storing flat, but it still works because there are just a few pieces. 

I moved my antique baby scale from the craft table to the shelf and I like it here. Well, I will be working on organizing the rest of these shelves until they work just right for me.
It is such a treat to be in this little room. With the pretty colors of fabric cheerfully displayed. Creativity is such a blessing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment