Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Craft Room Shelving...The quest for all things organized!



After a long time I finally have my shelving installed. I designed how I wanted it to look and it came out fairly close to what I had envisioned. Here it is from the doorway looking in, actually the paint on the door is white (a darker white), I'm not sure why it is looking like a wood tone.



My husband had to take this view with his "power camera" with the wide angle lens to get it all in. You can see the smoke detector hanging from the ceiling. He had to cut through the ceiling and move it over so when the unit was installed it would clear the detector. There is more work to be done. The ceiling has to be painted where it was cut in to, and the detector put back in place. The molding still needs to be painted and of course the sewing and craft supplies will need to be organized on the shelves. At the bottom is just the sunshine hitting the wall below the last shelves.

I love the corbels, they came pretty close to making them how I wanted, except the top portion was  suppose to be as deep as the shelf depths, (which are 2 different sizes). Oh well--what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment