Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Glass Vials

I love Itty-Bitty things--they make life so satisfying.
I have these vials in 3 different sizes. They are perfect for buttons, brads, beads, or whatever is small and in need of a home. I even took the largest one and put one of my favorite spices in it and tied on a miniature tag with hemp string and had a perfect little just because gift for a friend. I have quite a few of them and I have been dreaming on the perfect way to store them. So far I have come up with -- taking wood and drilling holes to fit each circumference. Also something with a handle on it so it can be moved around easily. I purchased them online at Specialty Bottle . I am hoping to acquire more in the future,--after all you can never have too many homes for those Itty-Bitty things. It just makes life more orderly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment