Monday, November 9, 2009

Knitting! I think I can, I think I can.

Fun! Fun! Fun!
I came across this pattern on Martha Stewart's site. I loved it instantly and wanted to try it for myself. So I dug right in and with help from a knitting book and many questions typed into Google (ex: How do I cast on? How do I knit? How do I Pearl or Purl ?(I've seen it spelled both ways? How do I increase???... and on and on ) I was on my way. About 15 or 16 hours later (I saw one site where a woman had made it in 3 hours) I am the proud owner of a neck scarf. I'm sure, now that I know how to knit a little I will be able to make the next one much faster?
Happy Knitting:0)

2 comments:

  1. You can, you can, knit!
    Excellent jog nee-nor.
    Wow, I'm so empressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been blogging in a long time! YOur Knitting is amazing! Merry Christmas to you and the Fam!:)

    ReplyDelete