Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Scrapbooking

Wow!!! I was on "blog-rest" for a long time~
I really did have all kinds of fun things to share, but excuse #1 my son Morgyman borrowed my camera for a ten day trip back east in June and somehow I just didn't pick it up again until now.
Partly because the SD card was completely filled and we never got around to transferring the pictures. So now I have a new SD card all to myself.

Sooooo, I thought I would share a little craft I did last night for scrapbooking. It has many, many flaws. With practice I will get better~and with the right tools. I got this idea off of Martha Stewart. I love it, the picture is clip art that my sister Angela had sent to me years ago. I just slipped it in for now. When I make my next one I will of course have a family members picture in the frame and then it will go into one of my scrapbooks.

P.S. Don't you love the dragonfly brads? I sure do:)

~A thing of beauty is a Joy Forever~

I find that the happiest days are creative days:~)

No comments:

Post a Comment